The next generation of robotic surgery is here.
OSI is the first to offer Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery™, the latest advancement in robotic technology, in Northeast Wisconsin. This new surgical approach to joint replacement offers a higher level of customization and precision for implant alignment and positioning.
How does it work?
- Surgeons create a patient-specific 3D plan that uses a CT scan to guide the reconstruction.
- The personalized 3D plan takes into account each patient’s specific anatomy and ligament balance.
- During the operation, the surgeon uses the robotic arm to assist in performing the surgery.
- The surgeon guides the robotic arm within the predefined area, and the robotic arm technology helps the surgeon stay within the planned boundaries.
- After surgery, experience a stay at Recovery Inn, a five-star hotel like experience that provides personalized care to ensure your complete healing.
Our Doctors Using Mako Technology
Frequently asked questions