Dr. Campbell, a Wisconsin native, is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who joined OSI in 2020. He specializes in minimally invasive anterior hip replacements, robotic-assisted knee replacements, and outpatient joint replacements. Dr. Campbell enjoys working with his patients to create treatment plans that help them regain a pain-free, active lifestyle.
As a physician who is invigorated by research and innovation, Dr. Campbell has published more than 30 peer-reviewed journal articles in the field of orthopedics and founded a healthcare technology company that coaches patients before and after surgery with daily text messages and helpful videos. Joint replacement patients using his program have been shown to take fewer narcotic medications after surgery, have fewer emergency room visits after surgery, have a faster return of joint motion, and have higher satisfaction scores. For this work, he was named “Innovator of the Year” by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and was featured in the 2019 Chicago Sun-Times spotlight series titled “The Hardest Working Voices in Healthcare.”
Dr. Campbell was born and raised in Door County, and he attended undergrad and medical school at the University of Wisconsin. In his down time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and dog and can often be found sailing, waterskiing, and kiteboarding around Northeast Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Research Fellowship: Steadman Philippon Research Institute, Department of Biomechanics, Vail, CO
- Internship & Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction and Joint Preservation Fellowship, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Anterior hip replacements
- Fracture care
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Robotic assisted total and partial joint replacement
- Total knee replacements
- Workers’ Compensation
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.