Orthopedic & Sports Institute of the Fox Valley (OSI) recently added four new physicians and three advanced practice clinicians to its organization. These providers have joined OSI to meet the specialized orthopedic needs of people in Green Bay, the Fox Valley, Oshkosh, Door County, Marinette, Two Rivers, New London, Ripon, Shawano, Waupaca and surrounding communities throughout Wisconsin.
OSI’s commitment to exceptional, patient-centered care makes this fast-growing orthopedic group a true destination in the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin for patients and providers alike. The organization’s status as an innovator in the field attracts the industry’s top talent; physicians who join OSI know they’re able to truly do what is best for the patient.
“Because of the skilled providers that make up our organization, we’re able to treat our patients with a level of care that can’t be matched anywhere else,” said Curt Kubiak, CEO. “The new physicians and PAs who recently joined our team are already enhancing and expanding the great diagnostic, treatment, and recovery options our patients receive.”
OSI’s new physicians are:
- Dr. Kevin Campbell
- Dr. Campbell is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in minimally-invasive anterior hip replacement, robotic-assisted knee replacement, and outpatient joint replacement. Dr. Campbell is active in research and innovation, having published more than 30 peer-reviewed journal articles in the field of orthopedics and founded a healthcare technology company that coaches patients before and after surgery with daily text messages and helpful videos.
- Dr. Peter Eggert
- Dr. Eggert is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthroscopic reconstruction of the knee and shoulder and also performs orthopedic fracture care and total joint replacements. As a lifelong athlete, Dr. Eggert has a special interest in taking care of other athletes through ACL reconstruction, cartilage restoration, rotator cuff repair, and by treating shoulder instability. He also served as the assistant team physician for the University of Wisconsin-Madison football team during the 2019-2020 football season.
- Dr. Gearin Green
- Dr. Green is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in foot and ankle surgery and has additional training in minimally invasive surgery. He is a reviewer for Foot and Ankle International, the prominent research journal for foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Green is a native of Oregon and attended medical school in Milwaukee.
- Dr. Robert Limoni
- Dr. Limoni is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in joint replacement procedures and hip and knee surgeries. His goal in medicine has always been to better the lives of his patients, which he achieves through innovative care. In 2009, he performed Northeast Wisconsin’s first anterior hip replacement procedure. Since the early 2000s, he’s invented numerous medical devices, products, and surgical aides.
The new clinicians supporting OSI physicians are:
- Jordana Butler, PA-C
- Jordana Butler is on Dr. Campbell’s care team, and she’s actively involved in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating acute and chronic orthopedic conditions both independently and in collaboration with Dr. Campbell. In addition to seeing patients in clinic, Jordana assists on surgeries and provides care for general orthopedic concerns, fractures, and trauma.
- Jennifer Marshall, PA-C
- Jennifer Marshall is actively involved in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating acute and chronic orthopedic conditions both independently and in collaboration with Dr. David Eggert. In addition to seeing patients in clinic, Marshall assists on all surgeries, including arthroplasty, arthroscopy, trauma, and general orthopedic cases. She performs office procedures like injections, aspirations, splinting, casting, DME application, and iovera°.
- Brian Raguse, PA-C
- As a physician assistant who has worked with Dr. Limoni since 2003, Raguse is responsible for clinical duties and acting as first assistant to Dr. Limoni in the operating room. He also provides consultations for trauma and emergency patients, does hospital rounds, and completes patient history and physicals. Brian has assisted in total knee joint classes for patients, and he administers state-of-the art pain management, including the use of iovera°.
OSI has locations in Appleton, De Pere, Door County, Manitowoc, Marinette, New London, Oshkosh, Ripon, Shawano, and Waupaca. To schedule an appointment with any of these providers, please call 920-560-1000.