Dr. Green is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in complex foot and ankle surgery who joined OSI in 2020. He is fellowship-trained in foot and ankle surgery and has additional training in minimally invasive surgery. He is a reviewer for Foot and Ankle International, the prominent research journal for foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Green is a native of Oregon and attended medical school in Milwaukee. Outside of medicine, he and his wife are avid runners and enjoy the outdoors. Helping his patients make well-informed decisions about their orthopedic care in order to regain their mobility – with or without surgery – is Dr. Green’s top commitment to patients.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship & Residency: Beaumont Hospitals Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Royal Oak, MI
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Complex foot and ankle problems and revision or re-do surgeries
- Foot, ankle, and toe injuries and deformities
- Fracture care
- Sports injuries in the foot and ankle
- Total ankle replacement
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.