Dr. Eggert, an Appleton native, is an orthopedic surgeon who joined OSI in 2020. He specializes in arthroscopic reconstruction of the knee and shoulder and also performs orthopedic fracture care and total joint replacements.
As a lifelong athlete, Dr. Eggert has a special interest in taking care of other athletes through ACL reconstruction, cartilage restoration, rotator cuff repair, and by treating shoulder instability. He also served as the assistant team physician for the University of Wisconsin-Madison football team during the 2019-2020 football season.
Dr. Eggert is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the American Society for Sports Medicine, and the Arthroscopy Association of North America. In his free time, he enjoys running, playing golf, fishing, and spending time outdoors with his wife and two children.
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Internship & Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Sports Medicine, University of Wisconsin
- Fracture care
- Knee arthroscopy: ACL reconstruction, cartilage restoration, meniscal repair
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Shoulder arthroscopy: rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability
- Shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine
- Workers’ Compensation
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.