600 N. Koeller Street
Oshkosh, WI 54902
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Same-day appointments available.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine in Oshkosh
Every one of our physicians is highly trained to diagnose and treat a range of orthopedic issues with exceptional, patient-centered care and same-day visits. We treat injuries and diseases affecting muscle, bone, and joints, getting you back to your lifestyle as quickly as possible.
- Subspecialty fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons providing state-of-the-art techniques.
- Sports-medicine trained physicians, providing arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, ACL reconstruction, cartilage restoration, meniscal transplant, rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability treatment.
- The only practice in NE Wisconsin offering Robotic Assisted Joint Replacements. This game-changing technique offers precision that shortens recovery and improves outcomes.
- Non-operative management of common sports injuries in partnership with physical therapists.
- We work with a variety of physical therapists, depending on patient need, to get you the right care and rehab.
- The experts in Workers Compensation. A proven track record of getting injured workers back to work safely in less time.
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers in Oshkosh. And they’re all here for you.
Designed to provide the highest quality, highest value, and most efficient orthopedic process anywhere, OSI offers a range of services for diagnosis, treatment, and relief from hip, knee, spine, hand, foot or other pains. If you are looking for compassionate and knowledgeable physical therapists and orthopedic surgeons, you will find the best at OSI’s Oshkosh location. You will have the opportunity to experience one-on-one treatment created with the goal of getting you back to your life, sooner.
|David Eggert, M.D.||Peter Eggert, M.D.||Timothy Mologne, M.D.|
|Ben Luitjens, PA-C||Jennifer Marshall, PA-C|
A Community Minded Orthopedics & Sports Institute
The Orthopedic & Sports Institute is dedicated to helping the community with quality orthopedic care and sports medicine. OSI assists community high schools and sports leagues with their athletic training needs to further the vision of creating healthier communities in the Oshkosh area.
Don’t wait to deal with your hip, knee, or joint pain. Call the Orthopedic & Sports Institute Oshkosh Clinic today at (920) 731-3111 to set up an appointment to see a specialist.