Dr. Kuplic, who has been with Valley Orthopedic Clinic since 1996, treats patients in Appleton and Shawano.
Dr. Kuplic is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society. He also serves as clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program.
Dr. Kuplic actively participates in the Lawrence University and Appleton Area School District Athletic Programs as well as OSI’s Medical Mentoring Program.
- Washington University Medical School
- Internship & Residency: Washington University
- Additional Training: St. Louis Shriners Hospital & St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation
Jim's Hip ExperienceVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.