Dr. Minorik, who joined Valley Orthopedic Clinic in 2002, treats patients in Appleton and Shawano.
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Minorik has a subspecialty in sports medicine and earned his sports medicine fellowship at the American Sports Medicine Institute. He an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society and the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr. Minorik serves as a clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency program and actively participates in the Lawrence University, Appleton Area School District, and St. Mary Catholic High School athletic programs as well as the Medical Mentoring Program.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship & Residency: Northwestern Medical School/McGaw Medical Center
- Fellowship: American Sports Medicine Institute
- Foot and ankle deformities
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation
Tony's Knee ExperienceVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.