A workers’ comp process built to support employers and employees – so everyone involved is satisfied with the outcome.
Orthopedic and Sports Institute of the Fox Valley is made of an elite team of independent orthopedic physicians who diagnose and treat muscle, bone, and joint issues. Our board-certified surgeons, support staff, and partners are here to get your employees safely back to work, and we have dedicated worker’s compensation specialists as direct points of contact to help you and your employees navigate the system.
We understand that medical costs—especially when it comes to workers’ compensation—can be one of your biggest expenses. That’s why we’ve created a process that focuses on clear communication, efficiency, and getting employees back to work as safely, quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our workers’ compensation process saves you time and money by including:
- Injury prevention education for your employees
- Workplace safety evaluation to uncover and address areas that may cause injury
- Same-day access to an orthopedic surgeon via our Walk-In Clinic
- Immediate diagnosis to reduce time to treatment
- Clinics located in Appleton, New London, Oshkosh, Ripon, Shawano, and Waupaca for easy employee access
- Connected® — A one-of-a-kind, password-protected online tracking system that keeps you up to date on your injured employee’s status
- Clearly defined return-to-work activities to get your employee back on the job quickly
- Definite goals for a full return to work as promptly as possible
At OSI, we’ve taken the complex process of workers’ compensation, analyzed it, deconstructed it, and put it back together. We’ve fixed the flaws and recovered the lost time. With OSI’s workers’ compensation process, your company can save time, retain productivity, and cut medical expenses. And that’s good for everybody.