Employers, OSI can help you cut costs & reduce
lost time due to on-the-job injuries.
At OSI, we’re not only committed to a healthy community. We’re also committed to a healthy business environment for local companies. We understand that medical costs—especially when it comes to workers’ compensation—can be one of your biggest expenses.
That’s why we’ve rethought the workers’ compensation experience. After extensive research, we identified the problems in current systems and dealt with them head-on. What we’ve created is a workers’ compensation process unlike anything else. One that focuses on clear communication, efficiency, and getting employees back to work as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our workers’ compensation process saves you time and money by including:
- Injury prevention education for your employees
- Workplace safety evaluation to uncover and address areas that may cause injury
- Same-day access to an orthopedic surgeon
- Immediate diagnosis to reduce time to treatment
- Clinics located in Appleton, De Pere, Door County, Marinette, New London, Oshkosh, Ripon, Shawano, and Waupaca for easy employee access
- Connected® — A one-of-a-kind, password-protected online tracking system that keeps you up to date on your injured employee’s status
- Clearly defined return-to-work activities to get your employee back on the job quickly
- Definite goals for a full return to work as promptly as possible
At OSI, we’ve taken the complex process of workers’ compensation, analyzed it, deconstructed it, and put it back together. We’ve fixed the flaws and recovered the lost time. With OSI’s workers’ compensation process, your company can save time, retain productivity, and cut medical expenses. And that’s good for everybody.