About Timothy Mologne, M.D.
Dr. Mologne joined the OSI in 2019 and treats patients in Oshkosh and Appleton. He is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty fellowship training in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Mologne began his medical career in the United States Navy. During his twenty-year naval career, he served as an orthopedic surgeon in Okinawa, Japan, and taught sports medicine and arthroscopy as part of the largest orthopedic surgery residency program in the military.
Since moving to Appleton in 2004, Dr. Mologne has established himself as a regional expert in shoulder and knee surgery. He has a strong interest in cartilage restoration and is proficient in state-of-the-art techniques of cartilage and meniscus transplantation.
Dr. Mologne has published many articles and book chapters on knee, shoulder, and sports medicine topics and lectures at national and international orthopedic meetings. He continues to be active in orthopedic research in collaboration with several national universities and institutions.
- Bachelor: U.S. Naval Academy
- Doctorate: University of Colorado
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center, San Diego
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery, Southern California Orthopedic Institute
- Arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle)
- Cartilage restoration
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Shoulder surgery
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation