Data-driven, surgeon-centered robotic surgery is here.
ROSA® Knee, the newest advancement in robotic-assisted surgical technology, is now available at OSI’s state-of-the-art surgery center. ROSA® brings together robotic technology with industry-leading knee implants to help OSI’s surgeons personalize surgical procedures for our patients.
How does it work?
- Your OSI surgeon will use a series of x-rays to create a three-dimensional (3D) model of your knee anatomy.
- This 3D model will enable the surgeon to plan many specifics of your knee replacement prior to your surgery.
- During the operation, the surgeon uses the ROSA Knee robotic device to assist in performing the surgery.
- ROSA Knee utilizes a camera and optical trackers attached to your leg to know exactly where your knee is in space. If your leg moves even a fraction of an inch, the robot can tell and adjusts accordingly. This helps ensure that the plan your surgeon put into place is executed as intended.
- Throughout your surgery, ROSA Knee provides your surgeon with data about your knee. This information, combined with your surgeon’s skill, helps them know how to position your implant based on your unique anatomy.
- After surgery, you’ll experience a stay at Recovery Inn, a five-star, hotel-like experience that provides personalized care to ensure your complete healing.
Our Doctors Using ROSA Technology
Frequently asked questions