Dr. Schaufelberger, a Milwaukee area native, treats patients in Appleton, Oshkosh, and Waupaca. An orthopedic surgeon certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, he has completed fellowship specialty training in shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand surgery. Dr. Schaufelberger has been practicing in the Fox Valley since 2007, and joined the Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton in 2012.
He is an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, a member of the Orthopedic & Sport Institute’s Medical Mentoring Program, and an Associate Clinical Professor for the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship & Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Minimally Invasive Wrist and Hand Surgery, Yale University
- Ankle injuries
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation
Jackie's Hip ExperienceVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.