Dr. Springer, a graduate of Oshkosh North High School and Dartmouth College, joined Valley Orthopedic Clinic in 1988.
A board-certified orthopedic surgeon and an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Dr. Springer is also a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society as well as a clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program. He holds a subspecialty certificate in orthopedic sports medicine granted by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Springer participates in the Lawrence University and Appleton Area School District Athletic Programs as well as OSI’s Medical Mentoring Program.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship: University of Wisconsin Hospitals
- Residency: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation
Cindy's Knee ExperienceVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.