Dr. Ritzow, who joined Valley Orthopedic Clinic in 1998, treats patients in Appleton and Shawano. He is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
A member of the Wisconsin Medical Society, Dr. Ritzow serves as a clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program and is a trained consultant for the Community First Fox Cities Marathon.
Dr. Ritzow actively participates in the Lawrence University and Appleton Area School District Athletic Programs as well as OSI’s Medical Mentoring Program.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship & Residency: Michigan State University
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation
Sue's Knee ExperienceVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.