A past chairman of the Department of Anesthesiology at Appleton Medical Center and Theda Clark Medical Center, Dr. Weinlander is a Specialty Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians. He serves as an Examiner for the American Board of Anesthesiology, as well as being a past member of the national Anesthesiology Self-Education and Evaluation Program task force and the national task force which developed practice guidelines for preoperative fasting. Dr. Weinlander is board-certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. He is a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society and is OSI’s Medical Director.
- The University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship: Oregon Health Sciences University
- Residency: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Anesthesiology: Mayo Clinic
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Robotic assisted joint replacement (hip, knee)
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation
We’ve assembled an elite team of orthopedic providers. And they’re all here for you.
Every one of our physicians is highly-trained to diagnose and treat just about any orthopedic issue. We’ve brought together partners and support staff that ensure we’ve got every aspect of muscle, bone, and joint care covered. And we’ll be with you the whole way, from diagnosis, to treatment, and throughout recovery.