We’re part of this community – and we’re passionate about keeping it healthy.
OSI takes pride in being the exclusive Athletic Training Services Provider for the Appleton Area School District (AASD) and embraces the opportunity to strengthen a community. This exemplary set of services came into being because forward-thinking individuals pooled their expertise and advocated for the health and safety of our children.
As a longtime strategic partner of the AASD, OSI continues its commitment to provide innovative, collaborative solutions to meet the needs of an ever-growing district with a diverse student population.
Because there is nothing more important than the well-being of a community, OSI delivers a comprehensive, best-in-class program that includes:
- Licensed Athletic Trainers at East, North & West
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists
- Concussion Management Services
- Orthopedic Physician High School Game Coverage
- Club Sport Injury Management
- Onsite Testing for Wrestling
- Summer Conditioning Program
- Junior High Sports Coverage
- Community Program Director
- April Fools’ 5K Fundraiser (Over $140,000 donated)
- Student-Athlete Physicals
- CPR/AED/First Aid Training for Coaches
- Medical Mentoring Program
- Free Saturday Injury Clinics during Fall Sports Season
- Faculty Injury Screens
- Collaborative Meetings