- Arrive at the Institute 90 minutes before your scheduled surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Avoid wearing makeup, nail polish, deodorant, bath oils, lotion, and cologne.
- Shower or bathe to minimize the chance of infection.
- Leave your jewelry and other valuables at home (for example, checkbooks, cell phones, and iPods).
- Leave your contact lenses, contact case, and contact solution at home.
- Bring your completed insurance card/form, Medicare or Medicaid card, prescription insurance card, and copayment for your prescription.
What do I need to do the morning of my surgery?