Orthopedic & Sports Institute, the Fox Valley’s top choice for orthopedic careers and care, is looking for a full-time employee to sterilize medical instruments and supplies used in the care
and treatment of patients.
Start or continue your healthcare career with OSI. On-the-job training is provided for this 1.0 FTE position.
Our sterile processing medical technician will work from 11:00am to 7:30pm. Monday to Friday, with NO weekend or on-call hours. Some flexibility is presumed to accommodate the needs of our surgery schedules, but that also means there are times when the workday will end early. All OSI procedures are performed in our on-site north Appleton state-of-the-art surgical center, so we operate under regular business hours – unlike a hospital’s 24/7 schedule. OSI team members have the opportunity to positively impact lives by helping provide high-quality, personalized medical care. OSI is unlike anywhere else.
- Sterile processing tech ensures cleanliness, disinfection, and distribution of sterile supplies and instruments for use in the care and treatment of patients.
- Helps maintain the sterilizing equipment and supplies for the department.
- Complies with and implements required safety and OSHA precautions for sterile processing techs.
- Ensures clean, safe environment through continued alertness to safety and explosive hazards and by using aseptic techniques (methods to prevent infection).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA or Flex Spending options
- 401(k) with company match and cash balance plan
- PTO and sick time accruals
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability
● Prior experience preferred but NOT required
● Demonstrated ability to provide quality work
● Ability to complete documentation on time and accurately
● Communicate and work efficiently with people
● CPR certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.