About David Kuplic, M.D.
Dr. Kuplic, who has been with Valley Orthopedic Clinic since 1996, treats patients in Appleton and Shawano.
Dr. Kuplic is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, an Active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society. He also serves as clinical instructor for the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program.
Dr. Kuplic actively participates in the Lawrence University and Appleton Area School District Athletic Programs as well as OSI’s Medical Mentoring Program.
- Washington University Medical School
- Internship & Residency: Washington University
- Additional Training: St. Louis Shriners Hospital & St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Fracture care
- Hand/carpal tunnel
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle)
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Upper extremity
- Workers’ Compensation