Medical Receptionist – Orthopedic Clinic of Appleton
Posted:December 17, 2018
We are looking for an individual who will create a positive first impression and establish strong patient relationships while assisting patients with their requests in a fast paced environment. Candidates for this position must possess a background in and a passion for serving customers, strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent problem solving skills.
This part-time position’s main responsibilities will be greeting patients, verifying patient benefit information and scheduling appointments. Work hours are Wednesday and Thursday morning including Tuesday mornings occasionally. This position will provide coverage for our Waupaca, Appleton, and De Pere locations. The weekly hours will be 10 -15 hours per week with the range of hours from 7:00 am – 1:00 pm. No weekends or holidays.
- Must have 3+ years of customer service experience
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Strongly prefer medical experience
- Medical Terminology strongly encouraged
- eClinicalWorks and Epic experience a plus
Posted:September 27, 2018
General Summary of Duties:
The Service Associate will assist in OR turnover to ensure room readiness for the next patient.
- Conform to current standards of ASC, facility philosophy, and operational policies while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Strict compliance with AORN and AAAHC infection control practices
- Ability to walk, sit, and stand for long periods
- Physical strength for moving boxes up to 20 lbs
- Cleaning (rooms, floor, and equipment)
- Assist stocking supplies
- Restocking supplies (OR & sink areas)
- Take pictures for Medical Mentoring Program
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Exposure to various cleaning supplies typically used in a medical practice setting
- Prior education/experience in the medical setting
Recovery Inn Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted:June 22, 2018
The Recovery Inn, located on the campus of the Orthopedic & Sports Institute, is a unique facility offering highly specialized rehabilitation services to those recovering from joint replacement or repair surgery.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a vital member of the patient care team. In accordance with the patient/family plan of care, the Certified Nursing Assistant, under the direction of the Registered Nurse, collects patient information and provides direct patient care that contributes significantly to achievement of patient and family outcomes. As a member of the direct care team, the CNA is responsible and accountable for complete and accurate data collection and recording, completion of routine and delegated direct care activities, and communicating and collaborating with the RN to prioritize workload so that patient care outcomes are achieved. The CNA must show courtesy and respect to other employees, patients, family members, and visitors while providing excellent customer service. We currently have a variety of shifts available, part-time and full-time.
Apply online or send cover letter and resume to:
Shaena Van Handel, Executive Director
2105 East Enterprise Avenue, Suite 120
Appleton, WI 54913
- Current certification as Nursing Assistant in the State of WI
- Experience in working with acute post surgical patients preferred
- CPR certified