OSI’s Dr. David Eggert has been featured in a series of articles in the Ripon Commonwealth Press during 2022.
The articles showcase Eggert’s use of the Mako robot when performing joint replacements. His patients share stories of how Eggert’s expert care and assistance from the robot have helped improve their lives.
Eggert says using the Mako robot allows him to accurately prepare and perform complex joint replacements and improves patient outcomes by creating a patient-specific plan for each surgery.
You can read all of Dr. Eggert’s featured articles here:
- Orthopedic & Sports Institute of the Fox Valley’s Mako robot offers the future of orthopedic surgery
- Orthopedic & Sports Institute’s Mako robot navigates 40 screws to perform tricky surgery
- Orthopedic & Sports Institute’s Mako robot offers a more predictable road to recovery following joint replacement
- Orthopedic & Sports Institute’s Dr. David Eggert offers individualized, compassionate care
- Orthopedic & Sports Institute’s clear expectations for patients and individualized care sets it apart from hospitals
- Orthopedic & Sports Institute’s Dr. Eggert discusses robotic surgery to Ripon Rotary
- Ripon College connection brought OSI’s Eggert back to serve community
- Berlin’s Mark Calabresa reflects on recovery after two knee replacements at OSI
- Local man reflects on experience with Orthopedic & Sports Institute’s Dr. Eggert