OSI has consistently followed both state and federal infection control requirements to ensure the safety of everyone who visits our facility. Because your safety remains our number one priority, we want you to know about the additional infection prevention measures we have in place.
- We are following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance for screening all patients for known symptoms of COVID-19 prior to their appointment.
- We are staggering arrival times for patients and waiting for area locations to maintain smaller groups of people throughout the facility.
- All employees are wearing masks to protect you. We ask that you also wear a mask or face covering (unless medically unable) while in the building, regardless of symptoms.
- As an added precaution, we are performing extra cleaning throughout the day.
- For your safety, every person entering OSI, including employees, will have their temperature taken prior to entering the center.
- We are using social distancing throughout the center, including the waiting room.
- For your safety, we ask that guests remain in the car during your visit.
- OSI has hand sanitizer, tissues, and non-touch trash receptacles in all patient care areas.
As we all know, COVID-19 has changed the way that we live our lives. The safety and best interest of our team members and patients is our number one priority. The adjustments needed during this challenging time has not been easy and we sincerely thank you for your support and understanding.
If you have any questions please call us at 920-560-1000.